[GeoStL] Re: Caching and dinner - Final Time and Place for Tuesday July 17th

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:42:25 -0500

-
My wife and I will be at Penny's BBQ on Tues. As far as "eating fast", no way are you going to do that there and enjoy the 18 oz pork steaks, or any other meal. Too good to eat fast!
BBD1  (Bob)

From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Caching and dinner - Final Time and Place for Tuesday July 17th
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:38:25 -0500

2_cats will be there, but probably a little after 5pm. We may not eat,
depending on how long it takes us to get there, but we will meet you either
in the restaurant or parking lot.

Laura Million

2_cats

  _____