[GeoStL] Re: Caching and dinner - Final Time and Place for Tuesday July 17th

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ok here goes:

  Anyone interested in going:

  We will meet at: Pennys BBQ House in the little plaza at Reavis Barricks and
Union Roads at 4:30 - 5:00 for a quick bite to eat.

  We will then proceed to the parking area near : The cache by the Loo on
Grant's Trail and we will go west and pick up 4 caches starting with Getting
Tired and working our way back to the parking area....if there is still time
and inclination we will cache east until we have had enough or until there are
no more to find.

  We will make this up as we go along but the main feature is FUN...FOOD and
CACHING...feel free to drop by to visit even if you have done the caches....I
would love to see you guys again.

  Dan (Thunder)

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  How about 4:30, start caching between 5:00 and 5:30?

  On 7/14/07, Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     This sounds like a
very reasonable plan ...I like BBQ especially in extra large portions :)....Is
this alright with everyone? and what time do we want to meet there?

  Dan

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.