[GeoStL] Re: Cachemas... :-/

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:48:05 -0600

Let's see. The list of parks in the at Louis area is huge. Compared to the
really small number of caches in this series like 12 or 13 or so (there may be
other too ya know), that chances of hitting a park with one I these caces in it
is infinitesimally small. But then ya have to contend with the giant number of
hidden waypoints for all the puzzles, and multies. Ooooh those durn multis will
get ya every time.

Ok then, for the list of parks that have none of these few caches in them...
That would be all parks except 12 or so but I cant remember the 12 while I am
at work. Sorry.  A better list would be 1. A list of parks with NO hidden
waypoints at all so I can hide a cache.  Probablly would have no parks or very
few parks on that list.   It's tough for a new cacher to find a spot anymore.

Glenn
Via iP-4