[GeoStL] Re: Cachemas... :-/

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:37:21 -0600

-
Oh gosh, thanks bernie. Ya make be blush.

This is every day stuff around here in the geocaching office.  Legitimate beef
tho. How ya supposed to know that there are things hiding out there? I feel
real sorry for new cachers that keep running into hidden multi waypoints. They
are everywhere.

If I make up a list of parks with none of these "special" caches in them, who
do I give the list too? AND after that,  can  the person with the list tell
everyone to "stay out of these parks until I say it is OK"?   This might be a
sticky widget for sure.

On Dec 11, 2011, at 6:02 PM, Bernie Ver Hey wrote:

> -
> Glenn, maybe you can get some OT at the hospital to get away from all this.
> Always grateful for the super job you do. Thanks, Bernie

> Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
> Missouri Geocachers Forums -->  http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php
> Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->
> http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=calendar