[GeoStL] Re: Bandanas

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:33:01 -0500

-
Considering I work in the restaurant business, yes sometimes you will be
charged an extra gratuity for large groups, but it would show on your
receipt before you sign it!   I would also recommend going back to the
restaurant as soon as possible to let them know,  it may have been a simple
mistake by someone entering the wrong numbers or it could quite possibly be
a crime!

Being a manager myself, I would want to know right away to resolve the
problem so that way it wouldn't happen again.