[GeoStL] Re: Bandanas

  • From: "Timothy Hunt" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:55:13 -0500

-
We plan to do that anyway.  However, it's unfair on the business not
to let them know the details as the management is either unaware of it
happening, or unable to determine who is doing it.  From what I've
heard, people seldom keep the receipts long enough to be able to to
prove that's what happened.

Timothy