[GeoStL] Re: A question about camping - and Saran Wrap

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:03:39 -0500

-
Did they wrap from (1)ground up to waist high, (2)popup high to roof high,
(3)ground to head high with open spaces?

(1)Could be believers that fences make good neighbors or just anti-social
twits.

(2)Kind of a windbreak, but not exceptionally effective.

(3)Semi-corral for the blind, the other two would be more conducive to
pratfalls (Look Ethel, grandpa fell out of camp again).

Or (4) Plastic wrap salesperson demonstrating their wares.

Was it a vintage pop-up? (5)Equivalent of velvet ropes to hold back admiring
crowds.

Can we work something like this into a geocache?  Vee-shaped plastic wrap
traps to funnel in the hopelessly inept.