[GeoStL] Re: A question about camping - and Saran Wrap

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 07:53:05 -0500

-
Maybe it's art.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tnands new email
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:24 AM
To: Geocaching Freelist
Subject: [GeoStL] A question about camping - and Saran Wrap

-
Why would you want to wrap your campsite in Saran Wrap?
We drove through a campground today and there was a campsite "wrapped" in
plastic wrap. The people were in a pop-up and had stretched clear plastic
wrap around three sides of their camping/parking space - from the lantern
pole to a tree, to another tree to the other lantern/trash pole. Not just
one or two times, but dozens. It looked like a three-sided Saran Wrap fence.

Our two theories are:
1) It was windy, they are in a pop-up and didn't have three tarps to string
and block the wind
2) There was a blind person camping and the plastic would keep him/her from
falling off the campsite etc.

What are we missing here?  I've tried any number of combinations on google
and am coming up empty.

Nancy

from this