[GameTalk] question about Pipe 2 Blast Chamber

  • From: "Steph" <smathews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BSC Games List" <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:37:15 -0600

I just tried uninstalling Pipe 2 Blast Chamber in hopes of my problem being
fixed and got a message asking if I want to remove the shared file
msoesmd32.dll.
If I click yes, then reinstall, would it remember that the program is paid for?
 My boyfriend Curt got it for me for my birthday.  Thanks!  Steph