[GameTalk] Re: help with trupinum 1.6

  • From: "NIcol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:17:15 +0200

HI Curt
After purchasing a game from bsc games, you will get an e-mail with an
unlock code and instructions how to register the game.
You copy the unlock code from the e-mail.
You click on the icon: register trupanum on your desktop.
You click the register button in this dialogue and then you will be told the
game was registered successfully.
hth