[GameTalk] Re: question about Pipe 2 Blast Chamber

  • From: "NIcol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:38:29 +0200

HI Steph
What is the problem you experience in pipe2?
I might be able to help if  I know what problem you are experiencing.
Yes, sometimes uninstalling pipe2 works.
If I can give you good advice, don't say yes when it asks you about removing
that shared file.
The dialogue says that if you are not sure rather say no.
Leaving the shared file on your system will do no harm.
There is a proverb that goes: when in doubt, leave it out.
So rather click no.
I doubt that this shared file has got something to do with info that tells
the game that you have purchased it.
When you registered the game, it stored the unlock code in your registry.
 hth