[gameprogrammer] Re: Sorry for so many mails

  • From: Vince <uberneen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've pointed you toward Blender in the past and given
your desired export formats, I'm going to advise it
again.  Their website has a good UV mapping tutorial
and I've always found it to be pretty intuitive to
use.
http://www.blender.org

You might also look into QeRadiant for maps.
http://www.qeradiant.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

This editor is used to make maps for most id tech
games.  A simple Google search reveals numerous
examples on how to load and display these levels.

Vince~