[gameprogrammer] Re: Rant on the Wind of Change

  • From: "Lilith Calbridge" <lilith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:00:23 -0500

My mail system (GroupWise) is reading the messages from Alan just fine.
The source does show a Base 64 block but in the body of the displayed
message it's plain text.  There is a lot of what appears to be
encryption garbage in the headers that exceed the 72 character per line
MIME limit.

Lilith

<caseyodonnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't see Alan's recent posts either. It could be something that
> freelists.org is doing in its processing of the emails.
>
> Casey
>
> On 9/25/07, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Ironically, i'm using gmail as well :P
>>
>> On 9/25/07, Daniel Mirchandani <chromus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > (Sorry for hijacking the thread, but that seems to be de regur
recently)

>> > Alan, I can't be sure if it's a problem with just my e-mail
client,
>> > but your previous two posts to this list ("Re: Rant on the Winds
of
>> > Change" and "why Always C++") don't come up with any text in
Google
>> > Mail. If I look through the e-mail source, I find a
base64-encoded
>> > block which I decode to get your message, so I have a feeling
Google
>> > Mail isn't interpreting the MIME headers correctly. A quick
Google