[gameprogrammer] Re: POST in JSON format?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:39:14 -0800

btw... a sly trick i use sometimes when i have http questions of this
sort is i'll go ask on the libcurl mailing list (shh)

People tend not to consider it off topic, and they will actually think
that you are trying to achieve something with libcurl (mostly i am,
but not always) - and there's a lot of super knowledgeable people
there with regards to this sort of thing.