[gameprogrammer] Re: POST in JSON format?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:36:28 -0800

i think it partly depends on the server understanding your intentions
(ie apache vs IIS vs WCF even, are different if i recall correctly),
but the official content-type is "application/json" according to the
RFCs

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4627

doesn't do a lick of good if that doesn't work for you though (: