[gameprogrammer] Re: Java Approach - Real-time or Turn-based strategy games...

  • From: "Mike Gillissie" <Niyoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:24:41 -0400

I wish that I had more time on my hands, as I'm working on a Java framework for games that would be brilliant for something kind of like this (though I don't have rendering exclusion working yet-- heck, it's not even roughed in! ^_^). The thing is, it's really not ready for someone to USE yet, 'cause it doesn't even really handle INPUT yet, nor does it do any audio. I've got a good idea HOW to get audio in, I just haven't implemented and tested, due to school and another (paying) project right now... >.<

I'm just glad I'm not the only one interested in this type of game! :)