[gameprogrammer] Re: Java Approach - Real-time or Turn-based strategy games...

  • From: Anom <adeanom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:20:07 +0700

On 9/4/05, Scott Harper <lareon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> semi-off-topic post, I just get excited every time I read about
> someone doing their project in Java, 'cause I <3 Java... ^_^

i thought i was alone who love Java in this list (^_^)>

right now i'm in the middle of finishing my first game in Java (Space
Invaders type) but having a "hiccup" problem....

i'll post it raight away as soon as i'm cleaning things up, but don't expect
something pro though. Just would like to get a suggestion from anyone of you
guys....

--
Ade Anom A
[http://www.a3rex.info]