[gameprogrammer] Re: Code Annotations

  • From: Christoph Harder <shadowomf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:45:42 +0200

Actually I have zero experience using Eclipse for C++, but I was more than
disappointed when I was forced to use it for Java and Scala development.

Looks like I would have to switch from the Ultimate (version 10) to the Express
(version 11) when it comes out :(
Putting down a few hundred € for an IDE is no option at the moment, I was lucky
and got the previous version through our university program.

Anyway thanks for the tips, especially the version 11 thing.

On 23.10.2011 20:19, Paulo Pinto wrote:
Another way would be to use Eclipse CDT with Codan:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/StaticAnalysis
http://www.slideshare.net/laskava/eclipse-con2011-v11

But it is not as good as what Visual Studio offers. The next version might
also support analysis of x64 code.

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/BUILD/BUILD2011/TOOL-100T

--
Paulo