[gameprogrammer] Re: Code Annotations

  • From: Christoph Harder <shadowomf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:33:36 +0200

Yes that might work when using the _inou ... annotations, but as far as I could
find out the attribute style is more powerful (e.g. pre/post condition).
But it could prove difficult to actually put something like
[returnvalue:Post(Tainted=Yes)] in a macro (I didn't actually try that so maybe
I'm wrong).

On 23.10.2011 20:00, Alan Wolfe wrote:
for what it's worth, the SAL stuff is implemented via macros, which means if
you were worried about being able to compile the code in another compiler,
you could make #define's for the SAL stuff which just did nothing.

That would effectively make it ignore the markup.