PV37 Notes

  • From: Bob Keeney <bobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:51:48 -0500

1) This one is not high priority and I'm not sure it's entirely a bug - more of an oddity.

If you insert a FTCustomObject and move the cursor to the right of the object and start typing again, the text style is reset to default. I expected to see the same style after the object as I did before the object. (Mac/Win)

2) If you are at the end of the paragraph and are typing the selectionFontName is blank. Once you stop and backspace it is then populated with the correct font. Once you get to the END of the paragraph and start typing again the selectionFontName is blank again. (Mac/Win).

3)  If I ignore blank results from selectionFontName, items 2 goes away.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Bob Keeney
BKeeney Software Inc.
FTC Website: