FTC beta 15 preview 38

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:10:23 -0500

Beta 15 preview 38 has been uploaded to the web site.

http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html

Regression testing is complete. Now I am in only bug fixing mode,
so I am not actively looking for bugs for version 1.0. If you see
a bug, you should definitely report it. I still have Bob's
reported oddities to investigate. After I resolve Bob's items, I
will release the next public beta.

There will be a short period of time between the public release of
beta 15 and the final release of version 1.0 for you to report
bugs and I will fix them before the final general release. I will
be filling that time with finishing off the documentation.

Here's what is new with this preview...

- Fixed a problem with where plain text copied to the clipboard
had the wrong line endings under Windows.

FTC Website:
http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.