[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:47:41 -0700

Susan,

Awesome, see you then. Take care!

Regards,
Nate

On 6/4/2014 6:14 AM, spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
6/14 should be ok speak to u then

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2014, at 8:18 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

A few of the team members have plans for this weekend, so we're going to have
to reschedule our meeting for the following week. To be clear, the meeting will
be rescheduled for 6/14 at 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM PT). We'll be working this
weekend on getting the Virtual Machines configured and tested so that they can
be downloaded and used by you and whomever else will be testing the system out
soon after we finish.

Please let me know if this time doesn't work for you and we can reschedule for
another time. Thank you for your patience, have a great day/night!

Regards,
Nate