[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:54:25 -0700

Hello again,

If you're limited to your iPhone I think it would be best to postpone the
meeting another week. I'd suggest Sunday, but that's Father's day and I'm
sure I'm not the only one who has plans for that day. Saturday, 06/21,
wouldn't work either due to some plans that a few of the team members have,
so would Sunday, 06/22 work for you to meet?

Thanks,
Nate