[fsf60k] notes for tonight

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: Peter White <Pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:10:52 -0500

 hey pete
nice chatting
a few things
the 1000 from the schroeder foundation arrived yesterday!

1. scholarships in chac total about 20k this year. the club will cover 9-10k of
that
and prob a total of 15000 is 100 percent funded any help we can get in this
area would be fantastic
these are all secondary and university scholarships and we are at 60+ students
involved in chac alone
not to mention los alpes and malpaisillo and nuevo amanacer

2. we had a lot of success with the millie micro finance program (despite the
fact that it took 6 months for me to get pictures)
families received 2 female pigs and one male pig and the pay back was identical
 so we are now at 6 soon to be 9 families
anyhow i think this makes a lot of sense and would love to involve more
interested parties

i will see everyone in feb at the meeting but will be in ny frequently before
then and would love to meet regarding field of dreams and other projects.

it might be cool to do a simultaneous film fest among the three groups lets
discuss this idea

take care
mc