[fsf60k] Tonight's meeting

  • From: "gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 11:00:08 -0500

My cold took a turn for the worst last night so I will not be attending the
meeting tonight.  We are still on track to receive the first draft of the
Comedor Escolar study, in english, by Dec 3.  I will circulate it for comments
when I receive it.  I have not heard anything from Andrew on the water project
in Nuevo.  I will reach out to him. Last I heard we should have running water
by now but I have no confirmation. Maybe Mike has heard someting.

Pete, if it is helpful, I could try to develop minutes from your notes for
tonight's meeting.
Be well, George

Sent from my HTC Status™ on AT&T