[fsf60k] Re: Tonight's meeting

  • From: Michael A R Cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:58:16 -0600

By the 15th of the month we will be running.
Electric is installed
I have pics
Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2011, at 10:00, "gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My cold took a turn for the worst last night so I will not be attending the
> meeting tonight.  We are still on track to receive the first draft of the
> Comedor Escolar study, in english, by Dec 3.  I will circulate it for
> comments when I receive it.  I have not heard anything from Andrew on the
> water project in Nuevo.  I will reach out to him. Last I heard we should have
> running water by now but I have no confirmation. Maybe Mike has heard
> someting.
>
> Pete, if it is helpful, I could try to develop minutes from your notes for
> tonight's meeting.
> Be well, George
>

> Sent from my HTC Status™ on AT&T

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***