[fsf60k] Re: FW: 112520111362.jpg

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 06:15:47 -0600 (CST)

Really nice.

Kate

On 11/30/11, Peter White<pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hola, I hope this picture attached comes out. Mike sent it, and I just
forwarded it to Betsy Manning. Back in 2005 the people of Nuevo Amanecer
named the comedor which the students built the Dick Manning Comedor. Nice to
see they finally got a good plaque. And with Betsy's name. I'll print it out
and show it at the meeting in case this doesn't attach. See you tomorrow
night I hope. PW