[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V7 #25

  • From: willenguys@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:34:18 -0400 (EDT)

 I will be in Florida over the weekend,but I will by tickets from my
granddaughters Millie

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:04:07 -0400
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Students for 60000 Gourmet Dinner and Comedy Night

Here's a quick reminder, in case you didn't know, that  Students for 60000
is having its annual (10th year I believe) Gourmet Dinner and Comedy Night
this  Friday night, March 16, 2012 at Northport HS.

Some details include:

6 pm - 8 pm dinner, mostly home made food, or entrees from area restaurants.

8 pm - 10 pm comedy, with professional comedians from The Gotham Club in
NYC, the city's largest comedy club, owned by Npt. HS alumnus Chris

Cost - $35 adults; $20 students.

Chris usually comes and helps emcee. I've gone most years and it is always a
good time. I hope you will come out and support this night. Proceeds of
course go to the club's projects for upcoming April Nica trip.

Hope to see you there.

Pete White

End of fsf60k Digest V7 #25