[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V5 #60

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lisa Flanagan <lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, clubgomes@xxxxxxx, Emily Sendin <esendin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:46:01 -0400

one of the goals is to make the gardens a requirement..
i think it will help to measure the success of the first "pilot gardens" and
then implement at all the schools based on what works and what does not..
it would be great to buy utensils but my guess is if we asked around we could
get them donated..
people buy new silverware all the time and i do not recall a great deal of it
being donated over the years...
a few spoons here and a couple forks there will add up and we can stock the
kitchens with these donations..
i think this would be a good initiative to get out on facebook..
sf60k alum remember this program and all the 5 and 10 dollar donations could
add up and help us raise funds to do some of these smaller "reward type
projects" or perhaps even remodeling of a comedor or two..
talk soon
mc

fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.