[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #114

  • From: L Morella <lyndalaura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 03:47:46 -0500

Hi All ~

In my absence, I've been keeping up on freelist - thanks George. The Fall Fete
efforts and funds raised are very impressive - it's a lot of work. Sorry I
couldn't help out this time. Pete & Dick's ideas for the funds are awesome as
always. I do hope that the local contributions are as recognized by the
community as they are appreciated by the recipients.

Jen - Great event - Good luck ! I'll try to make it & pass the word.

See you all soon ~ Lynda