[fsf60k] Benefit Reading of a Christmas Carol for SF60K

  • From: "George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:37:23 -0500

I am forwarding this message from Dennis Hartin, just in case it does not go
through, as it was not posting before.

Pete, Lisa and everybody-

Here is the information about the dramatic reading of "A Christmas Carol"
which I described at the Fall Fete:

St. John Theatre presents
A dramatic reading
with music of Charles Dickens,  A Christmas Carol
to benefit Students for 60,000

Sunday, December
at 4pm

First Presbyterian
Church of Northport
331 Main
Street (corner of Church and Main Streets)

Donations collected at door
($10=20 suggested)

have also a flyer with this information, which I attached to a previous
version of this email, but I think no one got it. I will try to send that
tomorrow (Monday).
I will be at the Tuesday evening meeting, to t people know about the
performance and pass out some flyers.=C2=A0 We will=20=
likely need some help collecting $ at the door(s); of course, we will want
some Sf60K info available for attendees.

We intend this as a respite from the year-end holiday madness; a chance to
rela
and listen to the story the way Dickens wrote it, read by some of the best
actors on Long Island. It should run about an hour and a quarter.
you have any questions, please email me at drhartin@xxxxxxx, or call.
My home number is 631 754 8236,
my office number is 516 773 2706
and my cell is 516 647 7585.