[fsf60k] posting

  • From: "George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:23:05 -0500

Hi Friends,

I am very glad that everyone is making use of the FSF60K freelist.  As it is
a free service run by volunteers it is not as slick and user friendly as a
paid service.  In order to make the posts more readable I am suggesting that
when you reply to a post you may want to delete some of the post you are
replying to make the end product look a little neater.  I am trying to set
up an online discussion board in addition to the freelist.  Soon as that is
ready I will send out invitations.  Thanks all for your participation.

George