[fsf60k] Meeting this Thurs. eve.

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:51:15 -0500

Hi To All,

This is the usual reminder that our regular monthly meeting will be held
this coming Thurs. evening, 7:30 p.m. at Npt. HS, room H 109. There is much
good news, including the success of our first newsletter, a new grant in the
mail (this week), and a generous donation, among other things. The books for
2011 should be completed by Thurs. Our web site needs updating. Lots to talk
about, lots to do. Email if you have items for agenda. Please come.

Pete And Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***