[fsf60k] Meeting this Thurs eve.

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hola. The first Thursday of Feb. is this week, Feb. 4. We hope you can come
to our regular meeting. Of course with Students going to Nica in two weeks,
MIke in Dominican Republic with Dr. Shanley of SUNY, Mike just having
returned from Nica, Shari in Nica/Guatemala, trouble with the Nicaragua
comedor escolar project, the Haitian earthquake catastrophe, the formation
of our three new chapters, our new web site, a possible FRiends trip to
Nica, Nuevo Amanecer water study update,  and the fact that we haven't had a
fundraising activity since Nov. 2008, we have plenty to discuss. Hope you
can all come. This Thurs. 7:30pm, room H109. Be well. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***