[fsf60k] Re: Happy new year!

  • From: joshanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 00:55:35 -0500

 Mike I hope you have a productive New Yea= r and I'm looking forward t=3D o
interacting with you (as long as I can = keep you in the same time
continum=3D
asthe rest of us, this Indian guy = keeps calling me claiming to be you)
Yo=3D u
are doing amazing work. 201= 1 willbe a great year to push things forward.
=3D
DrJ (you can still be = the doctor from 2-3 when we are together)

= ***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***
=
 Mike I hope you have a productive New Year and I'm looking forwar= d t=3D o
interacting with you (as long as I can keep you in the same tim= e
continum=3D
asthe rest of us, this Indian guy keeps calling me claimin= g to be you)
Yo=3D u
are doing amazing work. 2011 willbe a great year to= push things forward.
=3D
DrJ (you can still be the doctor from 2-3 when= we are together)
-----fsf60k-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: ----- =3D0D=3D= =3D0DTo:
"FSF60K@fre=3D
elists.org" <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fro= m: michael cipoletti
Sent by: fsf60k-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/3= 1/2010 08:58=3D PM
Subject: [fsf60k] Happy new year!

***This is a= message from a mem=3D ber of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hey = all
Things have been=3D quiet the past couple weeks I hope you have all =
enjoyed
your holiday times=3D and are gearing up for what should be a gr= eat 2011.
For
me 2010 was a year=3D of peaks and valleys I saw things I = never thought I
wouldand got to work =3D with some amazing people (frien= ds and friends of
friends) Let's keep our fr=3D iends across the globe t= hat are not as
fortunate
as us in our hearts and mi=3D nds tonight and w= ork hard in the coming year
toward giving those people the=3D power to b= reak the cycles of poverty.
Peace and Love
mc
Sent from=3D my iPad=

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by se=3D ndin= g an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the su= =3D bject field.
An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/f= sf60k[1].
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***[2][2]
=3D0D=3D =

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http:/= /ww=3D[3]
   2 3D"//www.freelists.org/help/faq.ht=3D[4]

***
= You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@fr= eelists.org with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messa= ges is available at ht=
tp://www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k[5].
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/hel= p/faq.html***[6]
=0D=

--- Links ---
   1 3D"ht=
   2 3D"//www.freelists.org/help=
   3 3D"http://ww=3D/";
   4 3D"//www.freelists.org/help/fa=
   5 3D"//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k";
   6

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.