[fsf60k] Re: Happy new year!

  • From: joshanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 00:47:45 -0500

 Mike I hope you have a productive New Year and I'm looking forward t= o
interacting with you (as long as I can keep you in the same time continum=
asthe rest of us, this Indian guy keeps calling me claiming to be you) Yo= u
are doing amazing work. 2011 willbe a great year to push things forward. =
DrJ (you can still be the doctor from 2-3 when we are together)
-----fsf60k-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: ----- =0D= =0DTo: "FSF60K@fre=
elists.org" <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: michael cipoletti
Sent by: fsf60k-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/31/2010 08:58= PM
Subject: [fsf60k] Happy new year!

***This is a message from a mem= ber of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hey all
Things have been= quiet the past couple weeks I hope you have all enjoyed
your holiday times= and are gearing up for what should be a great 2011. For
me 2010 was a year= of peaks and valleys I saw things I never thought I
wouldand got to work = with some amazing people (friends and friends of
friends) Let's keep our fr= iends across the globe that are not as fortunate
as us in our hearts and mi= nds tonight and work hard in the coming year
toward giving those people the= power to break the cycles of poverty.
Peace and Love
mc
Sent from= my iPad

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by se= nding an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the su= bject field.
An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***[2]