[fsf60k] Re: Happy new year!

  • From: revspfeil <revspfeil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:58:55 -0500

Hi Mike, Happy New Year and I look forward to meeting you soon in
Chacraseca. Have a good holiday weekend. Blessings, Susan.
On Dec 31, 2010, at 9:01:47 PM, "michael cipoletti" <ikecip@xxxxxxx>

 From:  "michael cipoletti" <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
Subject:        [fsf60k] Happy new year!
Date:   December 31, 2010 9:01:47 PM EST
To:     "FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey all
Things have been quiet the past couple weeks I hope you have all
enjoyed your holiday times and are gearing up for what should be a
great 2011. For me 2010 was a year of peaks and valleys I saw things I
never thought I would and got to work with some amazing people
(friends and friends of friends) Let's keep our friends across the
globe that are not as fortunate as us in our hearts and minds tonight
and work hard in the coming year toward giving those people the power
to break the cycles of poverty.
Peace and Love
mc
Sent from my iPad

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***