[fsf60k] Friends Fall Fete: Thursday!!

  • From: "Kristi Lalor" <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SF60K <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:21:18 -0500

Hi again everyone!

I hope you can all make it to the event we're having at 7pm at the Thatched
Cottage this Thursday, November 13th! Walk-ins are more than welcome!
Bring a friend and tell all you know!

I just wanted to give a summary of Thursday's Friends of SF60K meeting that
was held at the high school. We talked mostly about the event and
who's doing what.

Mr. White is going to the supermarkets again to push for representatives to
be there to accept the plaques we've made to honor them. We've decided
what the plaques will say and they are being made. Jen Brady will be
speaking with the TC about when to bring the beer to the event (as she is so
graciously
supplying us with the beer--along with a basket for the silent auction!
Thanks!) Kathleen Cuassomano (spelling?!) has helped, along with Kate
Schreck and Millie,
to put the items Mr. Wiltamuth and I have collected for the silent auction
into nice baskets. The two of us will be arriving early to the TC to help
decorate
and set up the silent auction. I will get back to everyone with the time
that we will be there. We would LOVE to have some help that day! Carol said
she'd be willing to help
after work, as well. Mr. Wiltamuth will be putting together a brochure of
all the local businesses that have donated items to us that will be at each
table setting, along
with some literature. We will also have a picture board (those displayed at
Cow Harbor Day) at the event, as well.

Come down and we'll have a great time!