[fsf60k] Nov. 6 meeting

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hi All. Yes we are having a meeting this Thursday evening at 7:30pm at Npt.
HS in Lower H wing. It is important as our Fall Fete is coming a week later
and we are not oversold, to put it mildly. We have enough to have the event,
but boy, we sure could use more in attendance. We are excited about it, and
would welcome anyone's suggestions and help about how to boost the crowd. So
please try to come this Thurs night, and of course, to also come to the
Friends Fall Fete on Nov. 13. Oh, there are other topics of importance in
addition to the Fete, so come for that too. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***