[fruityloops] Re: fruity tutorial

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:07:50 -0700

> I am in no way associated with Future publishing (I'm not even
> subscribed to the magazine), but I have bought the past five issues and
> am considering subscribing because the level of content is generally
> very good.  I'd recommend it to fruityloops users, especially those
> thinking of taking their music a bit further in the long term.

Yeah .. I get both Future Music and Computer Music as often as I can
...(even though they cost like $25.00 ea Canadian over here) ... Lots of
great "essential" tutorials (EQing, Reverb, Setting up your monitors etc
.. ) After about a dozen issues I've found them repeating themselves alot -
they're very much geared to beginners and dummies .. but lots of great info
and pretty pictures of gear I'll never be able to afford :) .

Mike