[fruityloops] Re: fruity tutorial

  • From: "xk" <xk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:52:09 +0300

> off for 20 months or so.  I'd say that it is also slightly more focussed
> on Steinberg software (dunno why, I've always been a _lot_ more
> impressed with the quality of Emagic software), but they do cover some
> Logic and Sonar stuff each month.

Logic is so not intuitive to me. Amd Cubase also. For example in Cubase you
can't overlap two waves on the same track. Only one of them will play. So
you have to duplicate the track just because it's 4 measures and a bit for
example because of the time it takes for the sounds to decay.

Sonar dosen't force you to do any of this nonsense.

And there are countless other minor things like this.