[fruityloops] Re: Wish list for FL 4.0

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:53:53 +0100

> 3. I'd like to be able to nudge things around in the playlist - like, if
> you decide to add in 4 bars of something at the beginning of an almost=20
> finished tune you have to basically redo the whole thing. Similarly if
> you want to take bits out, you want to be able to shift the rest of your
> arrangement to fill in the gap by just selecting all and nudging it. Am
> I making sense or did I miss a trick - please help me if there's an
> answer already?!

What like inserting and deleting blank patterns?  This is easy, just
position the crosshairs in the playlist and press Insert of Delete, the rest
of the track will be moved on or moved back appropriately.

On a related note, if you want to insert patterns, Ctrl-Ins and Ctrl-Del do
the trick, Ctrl-Shift-C clones channels and patterns, I find this very
useful.  Alt-up, Alt-down (arrow keys) change the ordering of channels and
patterns.

hope that helps,

Andy