[fruityloops] Wish list for FL 4.0

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Oct 2002 11:08:57 +0000

Hi all,

Having seen a few comments by Gol and JMC in the official forums about
some cool stuff up and coming in version 4.0...

What you you like to see in the next version and why?

I'll start:

- audio recording to disk (for acoustic instruments)
- a playlist that scrolls automatically to follow the song
- the ability to assign per-song SysEx data for each MIDI port, to setup
your synths the way you like.  The ability to record SysEx would be good
- non-lossy audio compression of samples in a zipped loop package.
- ability to include other song related files in a zipped loop package.

Please reply, even if you want some/all of the above, as I would like to
get an idea of the popularity of various ideas.

Once we have a good collection of ideas, I'll try and come up with a
list of favourites to present to ImageLine as the collective views of
this list.