[fruityloops] Re: What are MIDI files for?...

  • From: "Sinatra_y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:48:32 -0400

One thing that they are used for is Kareoke (sorry, I hate it so much I
can't even spell it), or for a backup band for someone who doesn't have a
backup band.  There are MIDI file players that will churn out the tunes with
a slightly-better-than the GM soundset - suitable for lame-os and wankers..
Pretty shitty, but then again - you can store about a zillion MIDI songs on
a disk, so it makes some degree of sense, if Kareoke is your bid-ness...