[fruityloops] What are MIDI files for?...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

They exist in the millions, practically any song or
artist you can think of is available to download off
the net in this format... No, I'm not talking about
MP3's, I'm talking about MIDI files!

Call me stupid, but what are all these MIDI tracks
for? I can't imagine some dude sits in his bedroom
with a bunch of sheet music from the top 100,
replicating each and every entire track for the
pleasure of others... So what ARE these MIDI files and
what are they used for? :)

http://health.yahoo.com