[fruityloops] Re: Piano roll & channel problems...

  • From: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:23:39 +1000

> About the channel changing, I want to copy something
> from a MIDI Out channel to another channel, but
> everytime I do that, it changes the channel I'm
> copying to, to a Sampler channel... But I want it to
> be a MIDI Out. Eh, complications. Any ideas?

Yep - select the Midi OUT channel and right-click, edit->copy.

Channels -> Insert One.  Add another Midi Out channel.

Right-click on the new Midi Out channel, right-click, edit->paste

That should copy it as you expect.

If not, IM me - yahoo; fantasyartlover, msn; fantasyartlover@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
aol; fantasyartlover8

G.