[fruityloops] Re: Piano roll & channel problems...

  • From: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:05:46 +1000

> So I'd like to know if I could cut the large silent
> gap out at the beginning of that channel, or if
> there's a way of moving the notes in one large chunk,
> rather than moving them one by one... Which can be
> especially annoying if you've written a LOT.

Go into the channel and do select all.  Then just drag them back to the
position you need them.

> How do you change a Sampler channel to a MIDI Out
> channel without getting rid of the music you've got on
> the Sampler channel?

I don't think you can - but what you can do is is create the MIDI Out
channel and then copy & paste from the Sampler channel to the Midi Out
channel.  However, if you wanted to do this for multiple patterns I think
you'd have to do it one at a time :(

G.