[fruityloops] Piano roll & channel problems...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

My first question is...

I have a large silent gap at the beginning of one of
my channels because I started writing notes in the
piano roll a little late into the track, but I want
those notes to be at the beginning of that channel...

So I'd like to know if I could cut the large silent
gap out at the beginning of that channel, or if
there's a way of moving the notes in one large chunk,
rather than moving them one by one... Which can be
especially annoying if you've written a LOT.

My second question is...

How do you change a Sampler channel to a MIDI Out
channel without getting rid of the music you've got on
the Sampler channel?

Many thanks.

http://health.yahoo.com