[fruityloops] Re: FL4

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Mar 2003 10:11:09 +0000

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 09:54, Nevaeh wrote:

> >>If you buy fruityloops now, you will get fruityloops 3.56, but you will
> >>get an update to fruityloops 4.0 free when it eventually comes out.  If
> >>you want the extra features of FLStudio (audio tracks, mixer etc), you
> >>could then order the FLStudio upgrade.
>
> I've registred FL 3.56 since october....does this mean that I can download
> FL studio as a Upgrade or do I need to purchase it??I still don't understand
> the difference between FL and FLstudio..are 2 different programs or is
> FLstudio just an upgrade??

I really don't understand what is so complicated about this - its been
explained countless times on this list and in the official forums.  So
here it is _one_last_time_!!!

- Eventually, all registered 3.56 users will get a free upgrade to
fruityloops 4.0.

- FLStudio is an add-on (like beatslicer) for fruityloops 4.0 that has
to be ordered separately.

- A full description of the differences between fruityloops 4.0 and
FLStudio is available on the fruityloops website, although it appears to
be down right now.

Andy