[fruityloops] Re: FL4

  • From: "Ismaa'eel Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:07:48 -0000

<moderator: can we make this the last post in this thread - I'm getting
complaints about filling up peoples in box.  Thanks for you understanding>

true dat...   fruity is the lick...  ive been usin it in conjuction with
acid 4 (fruity as a vsti)... but if fl studio can do what i do in acid...
then imma deal with fruity...